[MPWG] Fw: Documentary film, SPLIT ESTATE on Planet Green This Saturday

marguerite uhlmann-bower 3moonsisters at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 20:13:36 CST 2010

Try to watch this documentary if you can.  Blessings,
Marguerite

A movie worth viewing, for those who can get the Planet Green channel on TV.
 (I don't know the local channel number, since I can't get it.)  It depicts
the undesirable effects of industrial gas and oil drilling, such as are
threatening our natural resources - water - and, on the health of people,
animals, the environment, the landscape, community, life and livability,
real-estate property values, etc.