[MPWG] herbal remedies associated with heart drugs

Isla Burgess isla at herbcollege.com
Thu Feb 4 13:28:13 CST 2010

Thanks to all for this discussion.

Craig Holdrege of the Nature Institute www.natureinstitute.org
<http://www.natureinstitute.org/>  has some interesting papers on the
website. One on The Unintended Effects of Genetic Manipulation is worth
reading.

Nga Mihi,

Isla

Isla Burgess

Interim Convenor International Research Group for the Conservation of
Medicinal Plants

Medical Herbalist and Holistic Scientist

Director

International College of Herbal Medicine

18B Sirrah St

Wainui, Gisborne, New Zealand

#6468630048

#6468630046 Fax