[MPWG] herbal remedies associated with heart drugs

Terressentials terressentials at mailworks.org
Thu Feb 4 11:57:11 CST 2010

Thanks so much for posting this bio-engineering update, Gena.

The continued reports about the genetic mutilation and corporate
exploitation of everyone's botanicals is outrageous on many levels.
I'm pretty disgusted with the actions and inactions of large
corporations and regulators right now.  I'm also not seeing how we can
stop this madness, and it makes me frustrated, sad and apprehensive
about our future.

And so it goes...

Regards,

Diana