[MPWG] Over 8500 herb pictures and knols

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 16:13:57 CDT 2009

Dear Group Members,

   Now over 8500 new pictures of flora and fauna are online through Discoverlife database. Please visit this link

http://pick14.pick.uga.edu/mp/20p?see=I_PAO/0000

I have written many Knols. Please visit

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/-/3nerdtj3s9l79/0#

Recent Knol is on Traditional Allelopathic Knowledge and Mitragyna parvifolia

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/traditional-allelopathic-knowledge-and/3nerdtj3s9l79/10

As Ecoport is not allowing search engines, I have stopped contributions one year back as protest. Now in process of "Withdraw" my contributions from Ecoport so that I can give it to  Wikipedia and EOL like database allowing search engines.

“Ecoport is openly denying Prof.Wilson’s great philosophy of knowledge sharing.” Pankaj Oudhia in interview.

http://protest-against-ecoport-policy.blogspot.com/

Pankaj Oudhia

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/