[MPWG] Numen: The Nature of Plants a new film on the healing power of PLANT

Ann Armbrecht a.armbrecht at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 11:30:35 CDT 2009

Please accept our apologies if you receive this message more than once! Ann

Dear Friends of Numen,

I am writing to let you know that the shipment of Numen DVDs will be
arriving very soon!

 If you haven't heard of Numen by now - check out a quick preview here at

www.numenfilm.com

We are incredibly enthused by the response we have gotten thus far. Here is
a message from Laura Brown, an herbalist in Burlington, Vt:

 "Greetings Herbal Enthusiasts: I am sending you this e-mail to introduce
you to a wonderful new DVD about herbs, well-being & our planet. It is
locally produced & a must have for your collection. The photography is
beautiful, the message poignant, important & timely... We are at a
crossroads regarding many facets of our lives & I believe that "Numen" can
help to articulate some of the issues clearly.... I highly recommend
purchasing this for yourself. Also it will be a wonderful gift to everyone
you care about & love. Purchase your copy now - I'm sure your enjoy &
cherish it!!"

 The DVD's are in production right now and we are expecting the shipment in
the next few weeks...

But - there is a limited supply, and they will go fast, especially when you
see all the extra bonuses from Herbal Companies, Herbalist teachers and
authors that come with the DVD.

Click here *www.numenfilm.com* to ensure you are in line to receive updates
on how to buy the DVD.

Help us bring Numen to as wide an audience as possible - please forward this
message to everyone you think might (or should!) be interested in Numen.
Post our link on your website,  Twitter, Facebook and whatever other ways
you have to send out information to

Thanks in advance for your support!

All the best,
Ann and Terry

P.S. The release of Numen is a huge event for the herbal community - and for
anybody concerned about healthcare… (and who isn't concerned in the current
raging national debate?) Click here www.numenfilm.com to join the Numen
grassroots movement to take control of our own health!