[MPWG] Excerpts from my field Diary (July 2009 onwards)

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 13:52:32 CDT 2009

Dear Group Members,

   Now "Excerpts from my field diary (July 2009 onwards)" are online. The site is updated every Sunday. The links are

Medicinal Rice
                              in drought year, Budhram Rice and Quirivelia
                              frutescens

Ever
                              increasing Parthenium
                              infestation

Dang and Kadu
                              Kanda

Medicinal Rice
                              Laha Gondi or Laha Gondikut for natural body
                              resistance

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork9.html

Motivating
                              rural youths for medicinal plant conservation

Barefoot
                              Taxonomists in India,
                              Sanjivani Booti and modern herb identification
                              methods

Potential
                              Medicinal crops for today and
                              tomorrow

“Healing
                              Khumri” and wider aspect of Safed Musli
                              business

Traditional
                              Fishing with the help of
                              Kya

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork10.html

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

[Give me space, I will enrich your knowledge.]

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew