[MPWG] Search for medicinal tree having swollen lymph nodes like structures

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 13:10:23 CST 2009

Dear Group Members,

   New documents added in series titled "Excerpts from my field diary (July 2009 onwards)" are now online. Please visit

That’s
                              why it is necessary to visit forest
                              regularly

>From
                              forest lover to member of “Wood Mafia”:
                              Irreversible Transformation of forest
                              natives

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork30.html

Let’s
                              hope, one day herbs will play vital role in
                              treatment of
                              Progeria

Efforts
                              are on for low cost Parthenium awareness
                              campaign

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork31.html

Traditional
                              Allelopathic and medicinal knowledge about Dongar
                              Vaneer

                              for medicinal tree having swollen lymph nodes like
                              structures

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork32.html

Use
                              of Manjoor Booti as primary and secondary
                              ingredient in complex herbal
                              formulations

Brave Mantora
                              solving global problems through local
                              knowledge

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork33.html

Tamarind
                              based formulations and Traditional
                              Bonesetters

Why
                              world is ignoring the importance of Traditional
                              Medicinal Rice?

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork34.html

Pankaj Oudhia

[Give me space, I will enrich your knowledge.]