[MPWG] Over 10,000 pictures in Discoverlife

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 00:23:22 CST 2009

Dear Group Members,

    Now over 10,000 pictures based on my surveys are online through Discoverlife database.

http://pick14.pick.uga.edu/mp/20p?see=I_PAO/0103

This database is searchable through search engines. For example, if you search "Mitragyna parvifolia"in Google you will find my contribution at Discoverlife as top 2 result.

As you know I have contributed nearly 34,000 pictures to Ecoport but these are locked and not reaching to common people. For example I have taken plus 450 pictures of different aspects of Blumea lacera

http://ecoport.org/ep?Plant=3744&entityType=PL****&entityDisplayCategory=Photograph_Thumbnails

But these are not searchable through search engines.

"Protest Against Ecoport" to make the contributions available for world community is on. Please see recent article written based on my bad experience.

Global knowledge database owners must have sound mental health, at least

http://protest-against-ecoport-policy.blogspot.com/2009/11/global-knowledge-database-owners-must.html

Through this list I would like to request the world community to help me releasing "Locked knowledge" in Ecoport for the benefit of all.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

[Give me space, I will enrich your knowledge.]

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how. http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos