[MPWG] Bendra Booti, a true friend of rice farmers

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 14 02:51:09 CST 2009

Dear Group Members,

   New documents added in series titled "Excerpts from my field diary" are now online. Please visit

Unique
                              combination of Pakar, Saja and Bhirha trees at one
                              place

Never ending
                              competition among Goats, wild herbivores and
                              Traditional Healers

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork20.html

Medicinal herbs of Chhattisgarh, India having less known traditional uses. 120. Phang (Rivea hypocrateriformis, family Convolvulaceae). (New comments and results of recent [year 2005 onwards] Ethnobotanical surveys): [Updated document, year 2009]

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork21.html

Over-exploitation of Bhuineem and its impact on
Traditional Healing and wildlife

Bendra Booti, a true friend of rice farmers

http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork22.html
Traditional medicinal knowledge about useful herb Jason (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis, family: Malvaceae) in Chhattisgarh, India. [Updated document, year 2009]
http://www.pankajoudhia.com/newwork23.html

Pankaj Oudhia
[Give me space, I will enrich your knowledge.]