[MPWG] NEWS: Growers try to prevent medicinal herbs from goingextinct

Steven Dentali SDentali at ahpa.org
Mon Jun 8 13:22:23 CDT 2009

Hello Mary,

Michael's widow Donna Chesner is still involved with his work including
a DVD home study course (see www.swsbm.com <http://www.swsbm.com/> ). I
don't think he ever used the services you mention. Perhaps you are
thinking of the filmmaker (unlikely to be quoted in an article on yerba
mansa), not the herbalist.

Steven

P.S. There are several problems with the article that I will not go
into. It's best to relegate it to the trash bin of history where the
editors should have left it.