[MPWG] NEWS: Wildcraft! board game plants the seed of eco-awareness in young minds

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Wed Jan 14 09:15:31 CST 2009

http://www.nwsource.com/shopping/gifts-crafts/gifts-novelty-items/wildcraft-board-game-plants-seed-eco-awareness-young-minds?cmpid=2628

Wildcraft! board game plants the seed of eco-awareness in young minds
Kids can learn to appreciate nature with the lively, locally produced
diversion
By Alison Brownrigg
January 14, 2009
NWsource shopping columnist

I am one of countless people in Seattle who chooses to use natural
remedies as my first line of defense for cold and flu prevention and first
aid. I'm also married to a die-hard gardener who has filled our backyard
with organically grown berries and veggies. My heart swelled with pride
this past summer as my toddler daughter learned to identify carrots and
strawberries and munched on tender peas right off the vine. I'm eager to
teach her how to safely and reverently appreciate nature, and that's what
makes Wildcraft! An Herbal Adventure Game so exciting to me.

See the link above for the full article text.