[MPWG] February Herbal Dispatch, the newsletter of the Mountain State University Medicinal Botanicals Program

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Fri Feb 27 13:54:46 CST 2009

Here is the Table of Contents for the January issue of The Herbal
Dispatch, the newsletter of the Mountain State University Medicinal
Botanicals Program.

Contents:
     - Milkweed: From Floss to Fun in the Sun
- The Soil Biology Primer-Part II
- Dutchman?s Breeches ? Dicentra cucullaria (L.) Berhn.
- The Common Cold
- Appalachian Plant Profile: Sugar Maple
- Herbal tea ingredient helps beetle-plagued trees

The full newsletter is posted at:
http://www.mountainstate.edu/usda/newsletters/default.aspx

Contributors:
"Would you like to share your knowledge, skills and experience with us? Do
you know how to produce, process, market and/or use herbs and medicinal
plants? Would you like to share this knowledge with our readers? It is
quite simple. Just write your ideas on a piece of paper and mail it to us.
We will type it and make sure that it gets published in our newsletter."

Please send contributions to:

Mountain State University
Medicinal Botanical Program
P.O. Box 9003