[MPWG] NEWS: Medicinal Plants at Risk Due to Climate Change

C Prakash Kala cpkala at rediffmail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:09:21 CST 2009

Dear Dr. Oudhia,

Nice to know about your work in the form of articles. I had once requested for articles you have published on medicinal plants of Surguja district of Chhatisgarh, but unfortunately I have not yet received any response on my earlier request. May I request you again to send me your articles on medicinal plants of Surguja district.

Thanks,

With regards,

Chandra Prakash Kala

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 23:41:54 +0530  wrote