[MPWG] looking for info on herbal substitutes to seahorses and turtles for article

Courtney Cavaliere Courtney at herbalgram.org
Fri Aug 14 12:32:40 CDT 2009

Hi Jean!

Thank you for your email! I do have a copy of Mending the Web of Life,
and it is proving to be an extremely helpful resource on this
topic-particularly the survey of practitioners with their suggested
replacements. The book will definitely be cited within my article.

Thanks again for your response,

~Courtney

Managing Editor

American Botanical Council