[MPWG] Swine Flu and Medicinal Herbs

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 14:15:03 CDT 2009

Hi,

 I am hearing news of Swine Flu. I am eager to extend my services for the patients sufferings from this deadly disease. Based on my experience (Not on my surveys), I want to suggest simple formulation having two herbs, available in Mexico as well as other parts of world.

I am in dilemma and searching right channel. I feel that this harmless formulation will act as preventive and also help the patients. Based on the symptoms described by the patients I am suggesting it. This basic formulations can be made more effective by adding more herbs one by one up to 132 medicinal herbs.

Dr. Patricia suggested me to post this message to MPWG group.

Please suggest proper channel.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia

http://knol.google.com/k/pankaj-oudhia/pankaj-oudhia/3nerdtj3s9l79/1#