[MPWG] Passing of a Member of the Elder's Circle

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Oct 6 15:48:11 CDT 2008

I have received the sad news that former member and honorary grandfather
of the Medicinal Plant Working Group Elder's Circle has journeyed to the
other side.  With permission from his family, I am sending this
information so that we may all take a moment to remember and honor Leon,
who I remember as a man who sought to bring all people together - as one -
for Mother Earth. He touched many lives...please send good thoughts and
blessings to his family.

-Patricia De Angelis

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 110
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

Remembering
Leon Secatero