[MPWG] Fw: Position Announcement: Wildlife Phenology Program Coordinator for USA-NPN

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Jun 30 08:33:35 CDT 2008

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 06/30/2008 09:32
AM -----

Jake Weltzin <jweltzin at usgs.gov>
Sent by: phenolog-l-bounces at uwm.edu
06/23/2008 05:44 PM

usanpn-l at uwm.edu, phenolog-l at uwm.edu
cc

Subject
Position Announcement: Wildlife Phenology Program Coordinator for USA-NPN

All -

The Wildlife Society (TWS) and the USA National Phenology Network (NPN)
are soliciting applications for a Coordinator for the new NPN Wildlife
Phenology Program (see attached announcement).  Support for this 2+ year
position is provided by the US Fish & Wildlife Service, the US Geological
Survey, TWS and NPN.

The successful applicant will be employed by TWS, and will be
duty-stationed at the USA-NPN National Coordinating Office in Tucson, AZ.

In short, the coordinator will work with us to scope, develop and
implement a wildlife phenology program to parallel and interface with the
recently developed plant phenology program of the NPN.

We're looking for someone to start as soon as possible, of course, but for
the right candidate there is some flexibility as to the start date.

Feel free to contact me for more information, or check out the NPN webpage
at <www.usanpn.org>.

Jake

Jake F. Weltzin
Executive Director, USA National Phenology Network
National Coordinating Office
1955 East 6th Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
Phone: (520) 626-3821