[MPWG] New chapters added to Fruitipedia this week

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar parmarch_mnd at dataone.in
Tue Jul 8 10:20:12 CDT 2008

Dear all,

I have added the following new chapters to Fruitipedia:
  a.. Cashew - Anacardium occidentale
  b.. Soursop - Annona muricata
  c.. Tamarind - Tamarindus indica
  d.. Strawberry - Fragaria spp.
  e.. Rakum palm - Salacca wallichiana
Besides these new chapters, the weekly FRUIT FACT has also been updated.

All the list members are requested to:
  a.. Please write me back about any factual or other mistake in these as well as the other chapters.
  b.. Send me additional information about these fruits for improving the content of the cahapters.
  c.. To contribute new chapters, particularly on lesser known fruits.
So kindly join me in compiling this encyclopedia on EDIBLE FRUITS.  Let us make Fruitipedia a MOVEMENT.

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
www.fruitipedia.com