[MPWG] BMPs, NEPA, EA and EIS Biomass fuel and NTFPs

Pinenut.com penny at pinenut.com
Tue Jan 8 07:51:39 CST 2008

Good Morning,
I am looking for any outline of Best Management Practices for Non-timber
forest species harvest for a biomass forest fuels projects.  I have done
searches and found nothing in the U.S. and very limited guidelines from
Asian countries.  I have not located any EAs or EIS that include NTFP
economics.
Is there anyone who has references to this kind of policy in planning?
I am trying to help develop a draft policy on a state level and looking
for a place to start.

Thank you,
Penny Frazier
Goods From The Woods