[MPWG] addendum Re: Saving Plants That Save Lives

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri Jan 4 14:16:57 CST 2008

From: kathyschlosser at triad.rr.com

Ed has some excellent points - I especially like the idea of focusing on
ways to encourage/provide incentives and recognition for developers who
will allow not only rescue of plant material, but perhaps even a review of
site plans with an eye to keeping a few trees, shrubs and herbaceous
plants on sites slated for development.

Kathy Schlosser
NC Native Plant Society