[MPWG] Red Alert

cafesombra at aol.com cafesombra at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 07:29:16 CST 2008

Another example of a new basic life necessity -- vaccines for ALL people under 18 recommended now by our federal government.  Now we have a booming influenza commodities market -- regulated so that no one but the giant multinationals can participate in it, with a captive consumer base, good stock option I'd say.  The top fortune five companies in on it are listed below.  Not only a great private investment, but this market gets it from both sides since the government is mandating a new medical fix to pour tax dollars into for the underserved, which will always be a disproportionately growing consumer base.  Good strategy, no separation of purse from state.
Herbalists have a lot of work to do quietly educating people in their communities about the dangers of using heroic medicine as a preemptive strike in the war on germs.

http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1717896,00.html

Panel: All Kids Should Get Flu Shots

(ATLANTA) — All children — not just those under 5 — should get
vaccinated against the flu, a federal advisory panel said Wednesday.
The panel voted to expand annual flu shots to virtually all children
except infants younger than 6 months and those with serious egg
allergies.

See also the aol news article billed with the sub-heading "Parents don't understand dangers of flu."
http://news.aol.com/health/story/_a/all-kids-must-get-flu-vaccine-panel-says/20080227152609990001

Except:  "Five companies now make flu vaccine for the U.S. market -- Sanofi
Pasteur, Australia's CSL Ltd, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG and
nasal spray maker MedImmune, recently acquired by AstraZeneca Plc."