[MPWG] Heart Troubles and Traditional Medicinal Knowledge

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 15:14:45 CDT 2008

  Dear Group Members,

             As you know I am documenting traditional medicinal knowledge about herbs and herbal combinations used in treatment of Type II Diabetes in form of scientific report. Till today over 64,000 weekly schedules have been added in this report. In terms of pages, over 75,000 pages (including these schedules) have been written. It is on-line at Ecoport.

  It seems that it will take two more years to complete it with total 200,000 weekly schedules.

  For links related to this report please visit this link

  http://www.pankajoudhia.com/botanical-17.htm

  I have also started new report on traditional medicinal knowledge related to heart troubles. This report is having more content than Diabetes report. Some initial works can be seen in these links.

  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=interactiveTableList&Keyword=heart1&KeywordWild=CO

  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=interactiveTableList&Keyword=heart2&KeywordWild=CO

  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=interactiveTableList&Keyword=heart3&KeywordWild=CO

  regards