[MPWG] Question

brink at sonic.net brink at sonic.net
Sat Jul 21 19:03:16 CDT 2007

An estimate in the range of 50,000 to 70,000 different plants used
medicinally globally (on the local and regional levels) of which only
about 3,000 are estimated to be traded in international commerce is
provided in the 2007 document International Standard for Sustainable Wild
Collection of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (ISSC-MAP).

Hello,