[MPWG] Natural Systems Agriculture Workshop begins soon!

Ceara Foley soulflowerherbs at mtnarea.net
Wed Jul 18 09:24:11 CDT 2007

Please pass the info on this upcoming workshop to everyone you think might
be interested. Thanks!

Natural Systems Agriculture and the New Conservation Ethic w/ Robin Suggs

6 class program begins August 9, 2007.

$20/ class or $100/ 6 class series.

Alternating Thursdays 6-8pm.

In light of increasing public acknowledgement of our current environmental
crisis exemplified by global warming and the near collapse of natural
systems on our planet it is obvious that our societal "policies du jour" are
failing. Class instructor, Robin Suggs, will interactively communicate his
vision for sustainability beginning with personal action and responsibility
here in the Blue Ridge Bioregion.

Contact the Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism for more info or to
register.

(828) 350-1221

Info at HerbsHeal.com

 <http://www.HerbsHeal.com> North Carolina School of Holistic Herbalism

 <http://www.herbsheal.com> "Our task must be to free ourselves by widening
our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of
nature in its beauty." -Albert Einstein

Ceara Foley
Director

Appalachia School of Holistic Herbalism

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2+Westwood+Place&csz=Ashevil
le+NC+28806&country=us> 2 Westwood Place
Asheville NC 28806

 <mailto:info at HerbsHeal.com> info at HerbsHeal.com
 <http://www.HerbsHeal.com> www.HerbsHeal.com

tel:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=828-350-1221&Email=s
oulflowerherbs at earthlink.net> 828-350-1221