[MPWG] PHOTOS: Looking for photos of Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis)

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Tue Jan 23 13:02:15 CST 2007

Hi everyone,

MPWG is coming out with its very first fact sheet soon and it will be on
Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis).  We're hoping to include a small photo
gallery of the plant on the website with the fact sheet.  I have some
photos, but am interested in additional ones.  If you have a photo of
Goldenseal that you've taken and would like to let us use for the website,
please e-mail it to me along with the photographer credit.  Please don't
send me photographs that you don't own the copyright for.  If you have
questions about this, please let me know.

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/