[MPWG] New on-line research articles on Indian herbs

Steve Diver steved at ncat.org
Mon Sep 18 14:52:07 CDT 2006

Dear Pankaj Oudhia -

Many thanks for sharing your in-depth work so freely
on EcoPort. It is an impressive collection.

I remember an old web site from years ago where you
had hundreds of article archives, but I'm not sure if that's
still around.

Since you mentioned 25,000 photos on EcoPort I
found the following link sequence to your photos.

Click to enter Ecoport
http://ecoport.org/

Click on Pictures tab
http://ecoport.org/ep

Enter "Pankaj Oudhia" in Authors box
http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=pdb&Author=Pankaj+Oudhia
----- 24691 Pictures Found -----

Those photos of plants, fruits, village markets, agricultural
fields, and food preparation remind me that Vavilov designated
India as a center of diversity.

Best wishes,

Steve Diver
Northwest Arkansas