[MPWG] Reliable nomenclature information

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 14:58:20 CDT 2006

Hi,
    I would like to share information related to second part of your mail. For plant pictures you can visit to Ecoport.org. I have contributed over 25,000 pictures of Indian medicinal plants and insects to Ecoport.

  Pankaj Oudhia

DunHills PhytoHerbs <dunhillsph at gmail.com> wrote:
    Dear friends
  We are preparing a Dictionary for medicinal plants (Regional name Tamil and corresponding botanical name) for the benefits of natural healers, scholars of siddha and ayurveda, botany etc,

  I would like to know, where i will get the latest nomenclature of plants and photos of the same. I need a help from our members,  suggest me a reliable webpage or book.

  K.Magudapathy M.Sc (Agri)
  ABS Botanical conservation research and Training Institute,
  Salem, TN, INDIA
  dunhillsph at gmail.com

Disclaimer
Any advice given on this list regarding diagnosis or treatments etc. reflects ONLY the opinion of the individual who posts the message. The information contained in posts is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice relative to your specific medical condition or question. All medical and other healthcare information that is discussed on this list should be carefully reviewed by the individual reader and their qualified healthcare professional. Posts do not reflect any official opinions or positions of the Plant Conservation Alliance.