[MPWG] New Research Articles on Indian Herbs

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 01:23:01 CDT 2006

*Lets think about the future of less popular herbal formulations.
  *False claims about herbs and herbal treatments are defaming it.
  *Read it before approaching to the Traditional Healers.
  *Lets do something to save dying Sal trees.
  *Prevent and cure Chikungunya through traditional medicinal knowledge this time.
  *We are missing you much dear Charota.
  *My experiences with Shingles and traditional ways of its management.
  *Be Careful! If you are traditional knowledge researcher.
  *Why traditional medicinal knowledge is ignored in Dengue Management?
  *Still we know less about medicinal herb Aloe.
  *Only sustainable harvest can protect our medicinal herbs.
  *Know traditional practices before questioning or rejecting.
  *Say goodbye to your health troubles with the help of Koha tree.

  and many new articles are now on-line at
  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleList&Author=oudhia

  If you want to read Botanical.com articles with new comments and pictures please click this link, you will find over 600 articles with new comments at Ecoport.

  regards
  Pankaj Oudhia