[MPWG] 3rd Letter fr Bhaskar Save, 80 yr Old Organic Hindu Farmer

Ipakatawo9 at aol.com Ipakatawo9 at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 19:14:04 CDT 2006

Aho!  Relatives:

Water security is everything.  LIFE as we know it on Ina Maka, Mother Earth,
cannot survive without water.

Below are nuggets of  LIFE saving advice from one of  India's most revered
organic farmer.  His last name, SAVE  is a chilling coincidence. Among Hindus
and Buddhist there is no such thing as a coincidence.

Firefly (Lilia Adecer Cajilog)
Tawo Seed Carrier (since 1991)
POB 1456
South Pasadena, CA 91031