[MPWG] Public Input: CITES 14th Conference of Parties - Dec. 22 comments & newsletter subscription

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Tue Nov 28 12:15:54 CST 2006

In mid-November, I posted the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's request for
comment on CITES CoP14 (the Convention on International Trade in
Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora's 14th Conference of the
Parties), the full notice for which is available at:
<http://www.fws.gov/policy/library/E6-18722.pdf>.  Here are two additional
items that might be useful to you:

Comment Submission (due December 22, 2006):
Comments pertaining to proposed resolutions, decisions, and/or agenda
items should be sent to the Division of Management Authority; U.S. Fish
and Wildlife Service; 4401 North Fairfax
Drive; Room 700; Arlington, VA 22203; or via E-mail at: cop14 at fws.gov; or
via  fax at: 703–358–2298. Comments pertaining to species proposals should
be sent to the Division of Scientific
Authority; U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service; 4401 North Fairfax Drive; Room
750; Arlington, VA 22203; or via e-mail at: scientificauthority at fws.gov;
or via fax at: 703–358–2276.

CITES World newsletter:
You can now subscribe to the "CITES World" newsletter on-line.  To receive
the newsletter by email, please visit
http://www.cites.org/eng/news/world/subscribe.php and fill in the request
form.

Thanks,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>