[MPWG] New on-line research articles on Indian Herbs

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 12:31:04 CST 2006

*Herculean task of adding new information in over 13,000 research documents related to TMK in Indian state Chhattisgarh.
  *Traditional Medicinal Knowledge about Herbs used in Treatment of Cancer in Chhattisgarh, India. 1 to 100. (New comments)
  *Know traditional practices before questioning or rejecting.
  *Expert Tips on new Indian medicinal crop Noni (Morinda citrifolia)
  *Lets do something to protect Natural gifts from pesticides and other agrochemicals.
  *The concept of Global Herbal Information Center (GHIC) : Views and suggestions
  *My Experiments and Experiences with Homoeopathy  (series having articles dealing with over 50 diseases).
  *It was Traditional medicinal knowledge that saved my life.
  *Don't fool common people in the name of Stevia, please.
  *Dear Furfundi, please save us from Mosquitoes.
  *Lets clean our dirty cities with the help of Gobar Keeda.
  *Traditional societies are having much for modern societies specially in field of healthy living.
  *Is rare medicinal herb Begonia tessaricarpa present in Indian state Chhattisgarh?
  *Traditional Medicinal Knowledge about herbs used in treatment of Ulcerative Colitis in Indian State Chhattisgarh.

  and for more than 200 new research articles please visit at
  http://ecoport.org/ep?SearchType=earticleList&Author=oudhia

  regards
  Pankaj Oudhia