[MPWG] QUESTION: Organic certification for orchid nursery?

Olivia Kwong plant at plantconservation.org
Fri May 19 13:57:35 CDT 2006

Since there have been discussions about organic certification issues on
this list in the past, I thought I'd try posting this request here as
well.

Does anyone happen to be able to help this person out?  Please reply to them at
the address listed in the email below.  Thanks!

Olivia
CPC/PCA
http://www.nps.gov/plants/