[MPWG] Wisconsin ginseng

Jean Giblette hfg at capital.net
Fri Mar 10 08:51:52 CST 2006

This article was on the front page of Wednesday's WSJ (3-8-06).  Truly one-dimensional and so typical of the corporate media.  The reporter seemed to assume that industrial agriculture is the only thing going on and didn't bother to look further, didn't mention that ginseng is grown in other parts of the U.S. besides Wisconsin.  A grower was quoted as saying that kids are easier to raise than ginseng.  Let's hope he didn't spray them with fungicide, too.

You're not missing much without the full text of the article.

Jean Giblette, Director
HIGH FALLS GARDENS
Box 125 Philmont NY 12565 USA
518-672-7365