[MPWG] GM PLANTED - More information request

penny at pinenut.com penny at pinenut.com
Mon Mar 6 05:18:42 CST 2006

List:
 I have been asked to give testimony to the Missouri Legislature on the seed bill which is in short an attempt to restrict local control of  GMO's on to the land. As a certified wild crops farm, I wish to address this topic in terms of impact on wild populations and would apperciate links or information that I can incorporate into my presentation on GMOs and wild populations. All references would be greatly apperciated.
I am also trying to understand how the proposed law relates to attempts to restrict invasive alien seed. In short the law says that no township or county can pass seed laws more restrictive than the Federal Law.
Thank you
Penny Frazier