[MPWG] Conservation projects needed

DunHills PhytoHerbs dunhillsph at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 01:13:41 CDT 2006

This is Magudapathy, post graduated in Agriculture and currently in the
field of Medicinal Plants and its conservation. We are having small
germplasm collection of around 250 medicinal plants (including rare and
endangered) in Salem, TN, INDIA. We would like to expand it in bigger way by
adding few hundred rare and endangered species, classroom facilities, and
other infrastructure. The garden is servicing free to Agriculture, forestry,
horticultural officers, students of botany, agriculture, horticulture,
siddha and Ayurvedic discipline, practitioners of siddha, ayurveda and local
natural healers, school students and common public without any monitory
benefits. This institute is recognised by Periyar University, Salem and Govt
Arts and Scinece College for oncampus training centre.

I would be happy if you could kindly guide us to get any technical support
and financial assistance to upgrade the garden to serve to the entire plant
lovers.

with kind regards
K.Magudapathy M.Sc (Agri)
ABS Botanical Conservation, Training and Research Institute,
Karippati,
Salem-
TN, INDIA, dunhillsph at gmail.com