[MPWG] NEWS: Trees are stripped for medicinal bark

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 12 07:56:42 CDT 2006

Thank you for your message. Please specify the tree species as our flora is different from yours.

  regards
  Pankaj Oudhia

Edward J Fletcher <Efletcher at skybest.com> wrote:
      Dr. Oudhia,

  Your knowledge and experience is amazing on the many issues surrounding medicinal plants.

  I am very interested in the sustainable bark peeling you refer to.
  I searched your article for the specific information but could not locate.
  Can you direct me to the exact location of the techniques they use there and see how they compare to our practices?
  Thank you.

Genuinely,
Edward J. Fletcher
Strategic Sourcing, Inc.