[MPWG] A Beautiful Way to Celebrate Earth Month!

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Mon Apr 3 14:15:14 CDT 2006

Some of our Plant Conservation Alliance (PCA) Cooperators will receive
proceeds
from Aveda's Earth Month 2006 Campaign!

The California Native Plant Society and United Plant Savers are among the
24 domestic and international environmental non-governmental organizations

slated to receive proceeds from Aveda's salon sales generated during the
month of April to "Save Plants.  Save Yourself."  Last year, over $1
million
dollars was raised through Aveda's Earth Month Conservation Partnership!

For details on Aveda's Earth Month 2006, see
http://aveda.aveda.com/protect/you/earthmonthpartners.asp.

Not a PCA Cooperator?  See the full list of PCA Cooperators at:
http://www.nps.gov/plants/coop.htm.  If your organization is not on the
list, becoming a PCA Cooperator is as easy as 1-2-3!

      1. Download the form at: http://www.nps.gov/plants/coopform.pdf
      2. Fill out the form.
      3. Mail the form to:
                Peggy Olwell, Plant Conservation Alliance Chairperson
                        Bureau of Land Management
                        1849 C Street NW, LSB-204
                        Washington, DC 20240

Happy Earth Month!

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>