[MPWG] Monitoring Plant and Animal Populations - Elzinga et al. 2001

etj-list at ifcae.org etj-list at ifcae.org
Thu Oct 20 14:33:34 CDT 2005

I believe the most current version of Measuring and Monitoring Plant
Populations is (note title change):

Elzinga, Caryl L.; Salzer, Daniel W.; Willoughby, John W.; Gibbs, James P.
2001. Monitoring plant and animal populations. Malden, MA: Blackwell
Science, Inc. 360 p.

It costs around $65 bucks but does seem improved over the previous versions.

- Eric

Eric T Jones, Ph.D.
Biocultural Anthropologist
Institute for Culture and Ecology (501c3)
Post Office Box 6688
Portland, Oregon 97228-6688.  USA
Telephone:  503-331-6681
E-Mail:  etjones at ifcae.org