[MPWG] [APWG] Fw: [ma-eppc] Last Call for Restoration Information

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Mar 23 09:17:30 CST 2005

Many of you have expressed concerns regarding restoration and invasives
issues that you face in your medicinal plant work.  Perhaps the following
e-mail will be of interest.

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>

----- Forwarded by Patricia De Angelis/ARL/R9/FWS/DOI on 03/23/2005 10:15
AM -----

                      Jil_Swearingen at nps.gov
                      Sent by:                              To:      apwg at lists.plantconservation.org, Greg_Eckert at nps.gov
                      APWG-bounces at lists.plantconse         cc:
                      rvation.org                           Subject: [APWG] Fw: [ma-eppc] Last Call for Restoration Information

                      03/22/2005 12:25 PM

----- Forwarded by Jil Swearingen/NCR/NPS on 03/22/2005 12:25 PM -----

                      jsunderl

                      <jsunderl at cnr.col        To:       ma-eppc
<ma-eppc at yahoogroups.com>
                      ostate.edu>              cc:       (bcc: Jil
Swearingen/NCR/NPS)
                                               Subject:  [ma-eppc] Last
Call for Restoration Information
                      03/22/2005 10:19

                      AM MST

Final Call for Restoration Technique Stories

The National Park Service Ecosystem Restoration Program is sponsoring an
effort to develop a database of restoration techniques related to alien
plant
invasions.  We are sending out this final request for information to all
regions of United States.  We would like to hear about what techniques you
are
testing to restore native plant communities after weed control, and what
you
have learned.  The information we collect will be used to develop a
database
accessible to land managers.

Please click on the link below to respond to the posted questions.   If you

would rather relay your experiences via phone or in person please call
Jennifer Sunderland at (970) 231-9069.

Thank you,

Jennifer Sunderland
Research Associate
Natural Resource Ecology Lab
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, Colorado 80526

http://www.nrel.colostate.edu/~jsunderl/

Jennifer Sunderland
Natural Resource Ecology Lab
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO 80526
(970) 491-5599

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/C4xqlB/TM

For problems or questions about the list, write to
ma-eppc-owner at egroups.com (Messages sent to ma-eppc at egroups.com go to the
whole list.)
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/