[MPWG] Herbs for AIDS.

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 02:39:03 CDT 2005

Dear Group Members,

         Over 300 research articles in series

Traditional Medicinal Knowledge about Herbs used as Supplement in Main Treatment of AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) in Chhattisgarh, India.

are now available online at
http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/poudhia_index.html

These research articles are based on my Ethnobotanical surveys in different parts of Indian state Chhattisgarh.

You can get the extended summaries through search engine of this site.For full articles you can write to me.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia