[MPWG] (no subject)

Bob Beyfuss rlb14 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 7 09:51:57 CDT 2005

Dear list serve recipients,
the following post is from a nurse who employs herbal medicines. Her
contact information  :
607-278-9635 email liontooth at elkcreekherbals.com
Marguerite Uhlmann-Bower
Elk Creek Herbals
10517 Turnpike Rd.
East Meredith, NY 13757
At this time I am developing a standards of practice for nurse -
herbalists. Referencing from holistic nursing and A.H.G. point of views.
If you know of other nurse herbalists who may be interested in meeting in
this new area of nursing. Please give them my email or telephone number.
I am interested in putting together a professional group who are
interested in creating a communication ground for this new paradigm. And /
or helping in creating standards as well as a visionary statement for this
area.