[MPWG] speaking of veg devastation... later restoration

Salish Plant salishplant at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 23:43:31 CST 2005

To Fellow MPWG'ists - Some of my fellow mpwg's may be
voracious surfers and found this already... but I just
found it minutes ago. This puts another spin on our
discussion of vegetation devastation and the evolution
of tropical plants.

I can claim ignorance - being an inhabitant of the
interior US - this level of  destruction is far more
than I have knowledge... I guess I am not quite as old
as dirt yet:>)

http://globalsecurity.org/eye/andaman-pix.htm