[MPWG] Over 10,000 research articles on Chhattisgarh Herbs

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 09:16:28 CST 2005

Greetings to the Group,

     I am glad to inform you that now over 10,000 research articles based on my ethnobotanical surveys in Indian State Chhattisgarh are available on-line at

http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/poudhia_index.html

I have done all the surveys by own expenses in order to document all the information available. The documentation is still in progress. And I feel that one life is not enough to complete this task.

Many research articles are in form of summaries(due to lack of space) .Full articles are available with me.

I invite you to read these research articles and give your comments.

regards

Pankaj Oudhia