[MPWG] Herbalists Without Borders Members Meeting and Herbal Slam! competition

Cafesombra at aol.com Cafesombra at aol.com
Sat Feb 19 13:55:42 CST 2005

Herbalists Without Borders will hold our First Annual Members Meeting during the Fair Trade Fair September 24.  Please visit www.sombrabuena.com/FairTradeForum.html  for information about the Fair.  Please also visit our website www.herbalistswithoutborders.org and plan to join us in these early stages of creating our dream.  We welcome your support and ideas.  info at herbalistswithoutborder.org

We are also accepting submissions for our first annual poetry contest Herbal Slam! to be held after the Fair Trade Fair event.  Submissions of no less than three and no more than six poems (of no more than 500 words each) of, about, or in ode to the plant kingdom may be sent along with your name, address, telephone and/or email address to:

Herbal Slam! Entry
975 Treaster Kettle Rd.
Centre Hall, PA  16828
or submit your poems by email to jc at herbalistswithoutborders.org
(send submissions as email text, no attachments please)

You do not have to attend the members meeting in Pennsylvania to enter Herbal Slam! though naturally we hope you will.  We ask that you do join as a member of Herbalists Without Borders to enter the Herbal Slam! competition.  If you cannot attend our fall gathering, the Herbal Slam! organizers will read for you during the competition.

The Herbal Slam! winner receives a free life membership in Herbalists Without Borders.  Selected poems from the top three entrants will appear in our "Herbal Sojournal."

Thank you for your kind attention,
Jennifer Chesworth
Program Director,