[MPWG] Natrual Sweetners

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 01:29:13 CST 2005

Dear Group Members,
             In India the herb growers are taking interest in new crop Stevia .The area is increasing rapidly. In hot regions it is not performing well. Also the farmers are worrying about the market.We have many indigenous versions of Stevia . I am eager to know about the researchers around the world working on Natural Sweetners?

My work on Natrual sweetner is available at
Natural Sweeteners: Ready to Increase The Sweetness of Life.
http://www.ecoport.org/perl/ecoport15.pl?SearchType=earticleView&earticleId=633

regards
Pankaj Oudhia