[MPWG] Over 2000 photographs on Herbal wealth of Chhattisgarh, India

Steve Diver steved at ncat.org
Wed Aug 24 16:06:31 CDT 2005

Dear Pankaj -

Thank you very much for sharing so much wealth
on the EcoPort web portal.

That is indeed a remarkable collection.

My travels in Uttaranchal and West Bengal and
other parts of India alerted me to the vast diversity
of plants and ethnobotanical uses.

I've heard of the unique diversity in Chhattisgarh, and
your images and text notes provide substantial access
to learn about ethnobotany of this region.

Best regards,

Steve Diver
Fayetteville, Arkansas