[MPWG] Re:

pankaj oudhia pankajoudhia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 01:27:44 CDT 2005

Dear Dr.Kala,

      Thank you for your message. Please follow the instruction given in previous mail to search the extended summaries. I have mentioned that for full paper you have to write to me.

I have mentioned in my research articles that the word AIDS is unknown word for the traditional healers of Chhattisgarh. They are treating the AIDS patients on the basis of symptoms. Many patients coming from Indian metros having no hope are getting relief in Chhattisgarh. I have tried to document this knowledge.

More research articles will be added very shortly.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia

C Prakash Kala <cpkala at rediffmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Oudhia,

Congrates for your voluminous work. The web site you mentioned in your mail does not link straight the article you have mentioned. I tried to locate the concerned article, but could not make out to do so.

Since the AIDS is not a traditional disease, the traditional medical knowledge on its therapy is questionable, especially in the context of India and its indigenous communities. On many occasions the facts and figures are misinterpreted by researchers as per their understandings.

Chandra Prakash Kala

  Dear Group Members,

        Over 300 research articles in series

Traditional Medicinal Knowledge about Herbs used as Supplement in Main Treatment of AIDS (Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) in Chhattisgarh, India.

are now available online at
http://botanical.com/site/column_poudhia/poudhia_index.html

These research articles are based on my Ethnobotanical surveys in different parts of Indian state Chhattisgarh.

You can get the extended summaries through search engine of this site.For full articles you can write to me.

regards
Pankaj Oudhia