[MPWG] 31st Natural Areas Conference, Chicago

Rick Huffman huffmanv at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 27 11:50:53 CDT 2004

I would love to attend but my schedule will not allow at this late juncture.
I would interested in hearing how this meeting or this group will address
the need for a political change this election year. As I see it, without
that change natural areas are doomed and conservation will not recover in
our life times. Sincerely Rick Huffman, Founder South Carolina Native Plant
Society