[MPWG] survey link corrected

Anita Hayden hayden at nativeamericanbotanics.com
Mon Oct 4 13:27:42 CDT 2004

I couldn't get the original link to work, so I contacted the group, and here
is her response. -Teena Hayden

Here's the correct link: http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB2Q5BDD37Y

Kristin Sewak, Director

Natural Biodiversity Conservation Strategy

430 Main Street, 1st Floor

Johnstown, PA 15901

(814) 532-5049 X319

Fax: (814) 536-5764