[MPWG] North American Medicinal Plants of Conservation Concern-Input Welcome

Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov Patricia_DeAngelis at fws.gov
Wed Nov 24 13:36:57 CST 2004

The list of "North American Medicinal Plants of Conservation Concern," has
just been posted to its new location on our website!  You can access it
from our homepage <www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal> (see the green box).

The table provides a summary of the conservation status from various
sources of data.  This information was last updated in 2001.

I am requesting your input to ensure that the most recent information is
reflected in the table.  If you have new information, or would like to
suggest additional species or conservation resources, please send it
directly to me.  To the greatest extent possible, status information should
be based on published, peer-reviewed data.

Thank you,
Patricia

Patricia S. De Angelis, Ph.D.
Botanist - Division of Scientific Authority
Chair - Plant Conservation Alliance - Medicinal Plant Working Group
US Fish & Wildlife Service
4401 N. Fairfax Dr., Suite 750
Arlington, VA  22203
703-358-1708 x1753
FAX: 703-358-2276
Working for the conservation and sustainable use of our green natural
resources.
<www.nps.gov/plants/medicinal>